[Edlib] Cunningham Library Membership Services Video

Hughes, Stuart Hughes at acer.edu.au
Mon Oct 5 10:09:36 EST 2009

Dear EdLib Subscribers

Just a note to highlight a new video that gives an overview of
Cunningham Library membership services for schools. Aside from showing
how some of our school-based members make use of the Cunningham Library,
ACER, it has some great footage of our library, collections and new
compactus shelving.

It is on our home page at http://www.acer.edu.au/library/ or you can
access it from http://vimeo.com/6844962.

If anybody would like a copy sent out on DVD, please let me know and
we'll get one in the mail to you.

Details of our membership services (which are not just for schools, of
course) are at http://www.acer.edu.au/library/join.html

Regards,

Stuart

Stuart Hughes
Cunningham Library
Australian Council for Educational Research
Private Bag 55
Camberwell VIC 3124
Australia

t: 03 9277 5546
f: 03 9277 5500
e: hughes at acer.edu.au
http://www.acer.edu.au/library

IDP Database of Research on International Education
http://www.idp.com/research/database_of_research.aspx
http://twitter.com/IDPDRIE