[Rasch] Logit scores

Rama Guinda guinda36 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 19 21:42:44 EST 2005

Dear all,
Thank you very much for the enlightening comments about the test equating
problem that I had. They were really helpful. This list is great.
I have another question that I’ll be thankful if you answer.
How to report the logit scores in the form of understandable and meaningful
scores for the students, parents and teachers?
Scores that are easy to make sense of and at the same time maintain the
interval characteristic of the logit scores.
Cheers
Rama