[Rasch] Articles

Rama Guinda guinda36 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 21 21:04:18 EST 2005

Hi and merry X_Mas
I'll be thankful if some one could send me and electronic version the
following papers:
1- Karabatsos, G. (1999b). Rasch vs. two and three parameter logistic models
from the perspective of conjoint measurment theory.
2- Karabatsos, G. (1999a). Axiomatic measurment theory as a basis for model
selection in item response theory.
3- Michell (1997) Quantitative science and definition of measurment in
psychology. British Journal of Psychology 83(3).

And can anyone introduce a book on measurment theory which has easily
treated the issues of conjoint measurment and all the other related topics.
I need something easy. What is the easiest one available? Michell (1990)?
Thanks a milion
Rama