[Rasch] December 9, 2005

Mary E. Lunz, Ph.D. mlunz at measurementresearch.com
Tue Oct 4 03:36:03 EST 2005

Dear All,

The next Midwest Objective Measurement Workshop is scheduled for Friday, December 9, 2005 at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago. If you wish to present, please submit a paragraph describing the study.  Be sure to include your name and institutional information.  Please send this to me by November 15, 2005 so that we can publish a schedule for the day. My email is below.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.  As always, we look forward to a stimulating day of shared research.

Mary

Mary E. Lunz, Ph.D.
mlunz at measurementresearch.com
312.822.9648 x201