[Rasch] Rasch Reviewers Badly needed

Thomas O'Neill toneill at ncsbn.org
Wed Aug 16 05:28:25 EST 2006

Greeting Rasch Listserv Subscribers,

In preparation for AERA 2007, we need more (many more) reviewers.
If you are a member of AERA, please sign up as a reviewer for the Rasch
SIG.

Your review will directly influence the quality of the papers that are
accepted.
It is also important to help new Rasch practitioners by providing them
with useful
comments. I implore you, please sign up to be a reviewer.

http://www.aera.net/

For those of you who have already signed up, please accept my thanks.

Tom

Thomas R. O'Neill, Ph.D.
Assoc Director of Testing Services- Psychometrics
National Council of State Boards of Nursing
111 E. Wacker Dr., Suite 2900
Chicago, IL 60601
(312) 525-3620
(866) 293-9600 toll free
email: toneill at ncsbn.org

INTERNET E-MAIL NONDISCLOSURE STATEMENT

 This e-mail, including attachments, contains
 confidential, privileged, nonpublic information
 intended to be conveyed only to the designated
 recipient(s).  Any unauthorized use, dissemination,
 distribution or reproduction of this e-mail,
 including attachments, is prohibited and may be
 unlawful.  If you are not an intended recipient,
 please delete this e-mail, including attachments,
 and notify the National Council of
 State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) immediately at
 312.525.3600 or reply to the sender.