[Rasch] Rasch workshop with David Andrich, March 2007

Andrew Kyngdon akyngdon at lexile.com
Tue Dec 12 01:14:11 EST 2006

Hello all,

I am pleased to announce the inaugural "MetaMetrics Workshop Series in
Psychometrics - Introduction to Rasch Measurement: Theory and
Application". The workshop is being held from the 26th - 29th March 2007
at the National Institute for Statistical Sciences in the Research
Triangle Park, Durham, North Carolina, USA.

For further information and information, please click on the following
link:
http://www.lexile.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?view=re&tabindex=3&tabid=92

Enquiries can be directed to either David or I.

Best regards,

Andrew

Andrew Kyngdon, PhD

Senior Research Scientist