[Rasch] MOMS - April 14, 2006

Mary E. Lunz, Ph.D. mlunz at measurementresearch.com
Fri Jan 20 09:05:46 EST 2006

January 19, 2006

Dear All,

The Spring Midwest Objective Measurement Seminar (MOMS) has been scheduled for Friday, April 14, 2006 at the University of Illinois at Chicago.  David Andrich will be our special guest speaker.  As many of you know, David has worked in the field of Rasch analysis for many years and undertaken many different studies from which we have learned a great deal.  We are very pleased to have him speak at and participate in this meeting.

In addition, there will be time to share your research.  If you wish to present, please submit a paragraph describing the study.  Be sure to include your name and institutional information.  Please send proposals to me by March 20, 2006 so that we can publish a schedule for the day. My email is below.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. More details will follow and please share this information with anyone you feel would be interested in participating.

Mary

Mary E. Lunz, Ph.D.
mlunz at measurementresearch.com
312.822.9648 x201