[Rasch] counts to scale conversion

Michael Lamport Commons commons at tiac.net
Tue Jan 24 03:10:08 EST 2006

When I was predicting the amount of money that a counselor was going to be sued for a bad outcome based the hierarchical complexity of the informed consent procedure. Log money did the best.  Right behind it by just a little worse .96 versus .94 was Rasch scaled money.  The value of money has been argued to require loging for years.

What do you make of that?

My Best,

Michael Lamport Commons, Ph.D.
Assistant Clinical Professor