[Rasch] counts to scale conversion

Michael Lamport Commons commons at tiac.net
Wed Jan 25 02:42:43 EST 2006

There seems to be a disconnect here.  Let us say that there is some
generating mechanism that leads to a scale equation, such as is the case in
many power law cases.  A Rasch scale will work but it will not take
advantage of the generator mechanism.  The connection between the generator
and the outcome scale is crucial.

My Best,

Michael Lamport Commons, Ph.D.
Assistant Clinical Professor