[Rasch] Equating problem

iasonas lambrianou liasonas at lycos.com
Fri Jun 30 15:01:03 EST 2006

Dear colleaque,
this is a very inteersting problem, could you (or anyone else) please provide any literature on this? Or any solution i.e. answer the question set by Stuart. And even better, do you mean that the problem 'disappears' when we use Rasch analysis? Could we see some extracts/comparisons of the two analyses?

Cheers
Jason