[Rasch] Weighting items

Mike Linacre (RMT) rmt at rasch.org
Sat Mar 11 07:22:57 EST 2006

Charles:

In Facets, give each Likert item its own Models= statement with the
weighting you want. For instance,
Facets = 3
Models=
?,?,1,R6,2.3            ; give item 1 (facet 3) on a rating scale with
highest category 6, a weighting of 2.3
?,?,2,R6,1              ; give item 2 a weighting of 1
*

For more information and other approaches, see "Data weighting and
replication" in Facets Help.

Mike Linacre