[Rasch] About scale validity

Agustin Tristan ici_kalt at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 13:58:35 EST 2006

Hello!
  I have prepared a paper concerning the concept that I consider has to be called "scale validity". The reviewers ask me to provide further references about scale validity, but I do not find more references, except the papers from Raykov related to structural equation modeling and the scale concept by Ben Wright; nevertheless I don't find  clear references about "scale validity", in several papers it is included as part of content validity, quality of item parameters (specifically item discrimination), and partially in predictive validity. If somebody could have a reference concerning this topic I shall appreciate very much. I promise to send a copy of the paper once it is accepted (I hope it will be accepeted!).
  Regards
  Agustin Tristan

FAMILIA DE PROGRAMAS KALT.
Mariano Jiménez 1830 A