[Rasch] RE: [Fwd: WORKSHOP ON ITEM RESPONSE MODELLING WITH CONQUEST]

Wu, Margaret Wu at acer.edu.au
Thu Nov 9 12:01:09 EST 2006

Subject: WORKSHOP ON ITEM RESPONSE MODELLING WITH CONQUEST
From:    "Sumithra Subasinghe" <snsu at unimelb.edu.au>
Date:    Thu, November 9, 2006 9:27 am
To:      m.wu at unimelb.edu.au

Dear Rasch members,

I am writing this e-mail on behalf of Professor Ray Adams and Dr. Margaret
Wu.

Professor Ray Adams and Dr. Margaret Wu will be conducting a
professional development workshop on "ITEM RESPONSE MODELLING WITH
CONQUEST" at the University of Melbourne from 12th - 16th February
2007.  The Assessment Research Centre is proud to host this event.

We would be grateful if you could forward this e-mail to the relevant
staff in your organisation so that those interested may participate
in the workshop.

Please visit our website for more information.
http://www.edfac.unimelb.edu.au/arc/news/index.html

Thank you.

Sumithra N. Subasinghe
Administrative Assistant