[Rasch] A Rasch dinner at AERA

Thomas O'Neill toneill at ncsbn.org
Sat Nov 18 02:50:32 EST 2006

Dear Rasch SIG members,

I am trying to put together a dinner for Rasch SIG members on Tuesday
(April 10, 2007) at 8:00pm.

Are you interested in coming?

I am in the process of reserving a room at a local restaurant/hotel for
this dinner and I need to know how

big of a room to reserve. I suspect that there will be two or three
plates (chicken, vegetable, beef, etc.)

to choose from.  I am also looking into sponsors that might want to
defray the cost of our dinner.

Knowing how many psychometricians are expected to attend will enhance my
ability to attract sponsors!

No Rasch SIG funds will be spent on this dinner. It will be paid for by
the people attending the dinner,

by sponsors, or a combination of the two.

Because this is intended as an opportunity for people in our community
to meet new friends and for old

friends to catch up, I am requesting that we limit the number of guests
to one non-member per member.

I cannot really police this, so I am counting on the honor system to
make this work. If your membership

is behind, please renew it. We need your paid membership to get slots
for next year.

Later I will send an email asking for an RSVP.

Therefore, to help me forecast how many people will attend please answer
the following questions:

Name: _______________________

Would you be interested in attending?

1.	No...I doubt I can make it.

2.	Yes...I will probably attend if the price is $30.00 per person
or less.

3.	Yes...I will probably attend if the price is $30.00 per person
or less

AND I will bring ONE nonmember guest.

4.	Yes...I will probably attend if the dinner is FREE.

5.	Yes... I will probably attend if the dinner is FREE

AND I will bring ONE nonmember guest.

Please send your response to mbennett at ncsbn.org

Thank you very much for your attention in this matter!

Tom O'Neill

Chair, AERA Rasch SIG

Thomas R. O'Neill, Ph.D.
Assoc Director of NCLEX Examinations
National Council of State Boards of Nursing
111 E. Wacker Dr., Suite 2900
Chicago, IL 60601
(312) 525-3620
(866) 293-9600 toll free
email: toneill at ncsbn.org

NCSBN
Leading in nursing regulation

INTERNET E-MAIL NONDISCLOSURE STATEMENT

 This e-mail, including attachments, contains
 confidential, privileged, nonpublic information
 intended to be conveyed only to the designated
 recipient(s).  Any unauthorized use, dissemination,
 distribution or reproduction of this e-mail,
 including attachments, is prohibited and may be
 unlawful.  If you are not an intended recipient,
 please delete this e-mail, including attachments,
 and notify the National Council of State Boards of
 Nursing (NCSBN) immediately at 312.525.3600
 or reply to the sender.