[Rasch] Examples of where Rasch is used

John Barnard (EPEC) JohnBarnard at bigpond.com
Tue Oct 17 18:53:55 EST 2006

Dear all

I need some examples of where Rasch measurement is used especially in
medical and related exams, e.g. in the analysis of qualifying exams for
doctors, dentists, etc.

Kind regards
John

John J Barnard
Executive Director: EPEC Pty Ltd
www.users.bigpond.com/JohnBarnard/

DISCLAIMER:
The contents of this e-mail which may include one or more attachments,
is confidential and is intended for the use of the named recipient(s).
If you have received this e-mail in error, you are not permitted to and
must not disclose, distribute or retain it, and are requested to notify
the sender by return e-mail and delete it thereafter.

It is the responsibility of the recipient(s) to ensure that the e-mail
is virus free. Although EPEC uses the latest antiviral software, we do
not accept responsibility for any problems caused by viruses.