[Rasch] JAM Reviewers

rsmith.arm at att.net rsmith.arm at att.net
Wed Sep 13 10:42:00 EST 2006

Dear List Serve Members,

Every three years we send out a call for new reviewers for the Journal of Applied Measurement.  Our belief is that we need to continually refresh our pool of reviewers to reflect current trends in measurement and scholarship.  JAM is a peered reviewed journal and the success of the journal depends on the timely and constructive reviews provided by our reviewers.  Without our reviewers and the support that they provide to the authors seeking to publish in JAM, the entire process would come to a stand still.  Many of the authors who publish in JAM comment on the helpful advice provided by our reviewers and the supportive nature of the reviews.  If you would be willing to review one to two manuscripts each year, please send your name, e-mail address, and postal address to me at the e-mail address listed below.  A brief paragraph about your areas of interest would be helpful, as we try to match the manuscripts for review with the reviewer's interests.  As always your support of t
 he jou
rnal is greatly appreciated.

If you want to learn more about the journal you can visit our website listed below.

Please do not reply to this e-mail, as it will be distributed to the entire website.

Sincerely,
Richard
--
Richard M. Smith, Editor