[Rasch] Separability of parameters

Looveer, Juho Juho.Looveer at det.nsw.edu.au
Thu Sep 28 09:43:22 EST 2006

Courier is a useful font, as all characters take up the same amount of
space  (i.e.  A dot or point is just as wide on the page as a dash or an
asterisk).
This means that pages set in Courier will have the same alignment and
patterns, whatever size you go to.

Hence Courier is the most useful font when using text to design graphs.

E.g.  Try changing the size of the two examples below

Courier font:
. . . . . . . . .
   *   *
     ^