[Rasch] Post Doctoral Fellow - Hong Kong

Trevor Bond trevor.bond at jcu.edu.au
Mon Apr 16 23:07:19 EST 2007

Dear Rasch measurement  Colleagues,

Do you know of a recent graduate or ABD who'd like a stint in the
Orient? We have outstanding opportunities for developing the areas of
Measurement and Assessment (esp. as they relate to school learning in
HK and east Asia). Hong Kong is a great place to live, learn and
enjoy.

The PDF would have a strong back-ground in quantitative methods as
well as a particular fondness for Rasch measurement . The tasks would
be varied: developing the research capacity of the IEd; supporting
individual researchers / research projects; consulting about research
design and analysis; developing research proposals etc. We are
looking for a two-year placement for an appropriate young post-grad.

I would be happy to receive your ideas directly:

<mailto:tbond at ied.edu.hk>tbond at ied.edu.hk

Collegial regards
Trevor
--