[Rasch] unfolding models and Rasch

Andrew Kyngdon akyngdon at lexile.com
Wed Aug 29 00:06:40 EST 2007

Don,

Sounds like you are dealing with a situation where cumulative models such as Rasch will not work. My PhD was on unfolding so if you could give me a better idea of what you are working on I may be able to help you.

There are unfolding models for rating scale, dichotomous and pairwise preference data.

Cheers,

Andrew

Andrew Kyngdon, PhD

Senior Research Scientist

MetaMetrics, Inc.

1000 Park Forty Plaza Drive

Durham NC 27713 USA

Tel. 1 919 354 3473

Fax. 1 919 547 3401

3rd International Conference in Rasch measurement,

January 22-24 2008, Perth, Australia

http://www.education.uwa.edu.au/__data/page/115936/Rasch_conference_v12.pdf