[Rasch] Rasch applied to encourage innovation in Maths Education

Stephanou, Andrew Stephanou at acer.edu.au
Mon Dec 17 11:26:25 EST 2007

Did you mean to advertise this paper, Trevor?

A Case of the Inapplicability of the Rasch Model: Mapping Conceptual
Learning
Kaye Stacey and Vicki Steinle

Patrick Griffin never replied to my email and to a reminder sent one
month later.  I have been too busy to take any steps until now.

Cheers,
Andrew