[Rasch] thresholds - further to previous email

Stephen Humphry stephen.humphry at uwa.edu.au
Tue Jul 10 12:00:13 EST 2007

Hello again. The papers relevant to previous email are listed below. The
reference is to Andersen (1977) (not Anderson).

Regards,

Steve.

Andersen, E.B. (1977). Sufficient statistics and latent trait models.
Psychometrika, 42, 69-81.

Rasch, G. (1966). An item analysis which takes individual differences into
account. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 19(1),
49-57.

Andrich, D. (1978). A rating formulation for ordered response categories.
Psychometrika, 43 (4), 561-574.