[Rasch] Graduate Student Seeking RM Assistance

Michael Lamport Commons commons at tiac.net
Wed Jun 20 02:44:59 EST 2007

Seems rather straightforward.  Separate the engagement questions and
satisfaction questions.  Put them into separate Rasch's and one with both
sets in a single one.  Do a factor analysis on the residuals

My Best,

Michael Lamport Commons, Ph.D.
Assistant Clinical Professor
Program in Psychiatry and the Law