[Rasch] Re: Rasch Digest, Vol 23, Issue 7 (Out of office)

Fraser Rew Fraser.Rew at nzqa.govt.nz
Thu Jun 21 12:00:52 EST 2007

Thanks for your email.

I'm out of the office on Thursday 21 and Friday 22 June.

If your email is urgent please contact my colleague Michael Johnston on
463-3164 or at michael.johnston at nzqa.govt.nz, otherwise I'll get back to
you on my return.

Regards,

Fraser

This email may contain legally privileged information and is intended only for the addressee. It is not necessarily the official view or
communication of the New Zealand Qualifications Authority. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email or
information in it. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately. NZQA does not accept any liability for changes made to this email or attachments after sending by NZQA.

All emails have been scanned for viruses and content by MailMarshal.
NZQA reserves the right to monitor all email communications through its network.