[Rasch] JAM Reviewers

rsmith.arm at att.net rsmith.arm at att.net
Tue Jun 26 06:13:43 EST 2007

Dear Rasch Listserve Members,

On a fairly regular basis we like to recruit new reviewers for the Journal of Applied Measurement.  Reviewers usually receive one to two manuscripts a year to review.  The manuscripts are matched as closely as possible to the reviewer's areas of expertise.  With the ebb and flow of manuscript submissions, we sometimes find ourselves a little short of available reviewers.  This is currently the case.  We invite reviewers with expertise in Rasch measurement from all cognitive areas to participate.  This is an opportunity to help prospective authors focus their scholarly work to better serve our readership.  If you have any questions about reviewing please feel free to contact me directly at the e-mail address below rather than responding to this listserve message.

If you are interested in reviewing just send your mailing address and a brief description of your areas of expertise.  If you are currently reviewing manuscripts for JAM, there is no need to respond to this e-mail.  You will continue to be part of our active pool of reviewers.

Thank you for your continued support of JAM.

Best Regards,
Richard
--
Richard M. Smith, Editor