[Rasch] Alternative Assessment Suggestions

Looveer, Juho Juho.Looveer at det.nsw.edu.au
Thu Mar 29 09:28:13 EST 2007

Greg

Australia has had state-wide assessments for many decades which are not
centred on MCQ (although many now include some questions of this type).
(The state of) NSW uses such tests for all subjects at matriculation
level (end of secondary schooling), as well as for key subjects at the
end of compulsory schooling  (Year 10).

These tests are set by the NSW Board of Studies, and copies of the
exams, as well as Reports on the exams, etc are available form their
website at http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/
The specific contacts I have copied into this message could provide
further assistance.

Dr Juho Looveer
Manager, Data Collection
Planning and Innovation