[Rasch] Papers

Anthony James luckyantonio2003 at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 21:01:22 EST 2007

Daer all,
  I'd be highly grateful if anybody could provide me with the electronic versions of these three or at least one of the following papers:

  1- Michell, J. (2003). Measurement: A beginner's guide, Journal of Applied Measurement, 4(4), 298-308.

  2- Michell, J. (1997a) Quantitative science and the definition of measurement in psychology. British Journal of psychology, 88. 355-88.

  3- Michell, J. (2002) Conjoint measurement and the Rasch model: quantitative versus ordinal structure: papaer presented at the IOM workshop.

  Thanks in adavnce
  Anthony