[Rasch] Papers

Anthony James luckyantonio2003 at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 20:18:19 EST 2007

Andrew, Andres and Jin,
  thanks for your help.
  I'm really grateful.
  It's great to be a memebr of this list.
  Anthony

Andrew Kyngdon <akyngdon at lexile.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Dear Anthony,

  Two of the three papers of Michell’s.

  I was his PhD student so if you have any questions I can help you.

  Cheers,

  Andrew

    Andrew Kyngdon, PhD
  Senior Research Scientist
  MetaMetrics, Inc.
  1000 Park Forty Plaza Drive
  Durham NC 27713 USA
  Tel. 1 919 354 3473
  Fax. 1 919 547 3401
    3rd International Conference in Rasch measurement,

    January 22-24 2008, Perth, Australia

  http://www.education.uwa.edu.au/news

  2007 LEXILE NATIONAL READING CONFERENCE
  at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort