[Rasch] AERA Prize: supporting recommendations needed ASAP

Mike Linacre (RMT) rmt at rasch.org
Thu Nov 8 11:56:31 EST 2007

Dear Colleagues:

AERA Division D is offering a prize for "Significant Contribution to
Educational Measurement and Research Methodology":
http://www.aera.net/uploadedFiles/Divisions/Measurement_and_Research_Methodology_(D)/Awards/814significantcontrawardPB.pdf

I would like to nominate the Journal of Applied Measurement, 8:3 - the PISA
Special Edition. Geoff Masters is the Guest Editor. It was published just
before July 31, 2007.  Abstracts are at:
http://home.att.net/~rsmith.arm/abst.htm (bottom third of webpage).

Are you a member of AERA Div. D? Would you like to recommend JAM 8:3 to the
Prize committee? (Authors published in JAM 8:3 are eligible.)
If so, please email me today a letter of recommendation (short or long)
addressing "the quality and potential impact of the research;" - on your
letterhead as a Word .doc or PDF file. - The more recommendations, the better!

Mike L.

Mike Linacre
Editor, Rasch Measurement Transactions
rmt at rasch.org www.rasch.org/rmt/ Latest RMT:  21:1 Summer 2007