[Rasch] 2008 Asian Chinese Quality of Life Conference - 15-18 May 2008Guangzhou

Eric Wong mcwong at cuhk.edu.hk
Thu Nov 8 14:46:30 EST 2007

Dear Colleague,

I am glad to inform you that the 2008 Asian Chinese Quality of Life Conference will be held on 15-18 May 2008 in Guangzhou, China, by the Hong Kong Society for Quality of Life.

We have invited more than 30 overseas and local QOL researchers to lecture in the plenary and symposium sessions.  Prof Trevor BOND will deliver a 3-hour workshop on RASCH and address in a symposium session. This will be a valuable opportunity for you to update your knowledge on QOL research. This year, we have special symposium and free paper sessions for QOL research in psychiatry, palliative care, rehabilitation, nursing, Chinese medicine and social services.

The conference will also be a good platform for you to share your QOL research findings and experiences with fellow the workers. You may submit an abstract for free paper or poster presentation on-line at the conference web site. You may also apply for scholarship if your abstract is accepted.

Please note that you can enjoy a great reduction of registration fee if you register before end of 2007. Please visit the conference web site for details. http://www.hksoqol.org/conf2008/.

Looking forward to sharing with you in the conference.

Kwok Fai Leung

Chairman

Hong Kong Society for Quality of Life

conference at hksoqol.org