[Rasch] What measure is halfway?

Stuart Luppescu s-luppescu at uchicago.edu
Sun Nov 18 09:59:21 EST 2007

On 土, 2007-11-17 at 16:24 -0600, Mike Linacre (RMT) wrote:
> Now which do you think? Or do you have another answer?

Hmmm. I would think that it's the point where the probability of
responding in the top category is the same as the probability of
responding in the bottom category: the point where the top and bottom
category probability curves cross.

--
Stuart Luppescu -=- s-luppescu .at. uchicago.edu
University of Chicago (^_^)/ CCSR