[Rasch] Validation & Rasch

Anthony James luckyantonio2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 23 03:37:02 EST 2007

Hi,
  Looking over papers which have used Rasch methodology to validate tests, I found out a number of procedures for validating
  1. Studying fit stats.
  2. Checking threshold ordering
  3. Assessing unidimensionality using PCA of residuals
  4. Investigating DIF
  5. Checking person measure invariance over subsets of the test

  Have I left anything out?
  Is there anything else that can be done?
  Thanks
  Anthony

Anthony James <luckyantonio2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Hi there,
  Does anyone know of any articles where the Rasch model is used for valdating a newly developed test?
  I'd be grateful for the electronic version of the paper if possible.
  Thanks
  Anthony