[Rasch] Articles on Instrument development tools

Juanito Talili talilij at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 25 23:02:25 EST 2008

Hi all,

I am pleased and thankful if someone would email to me off-list the following articles:

Wolfe, E.W., & Smith, Jr. E.V. (2007). Instrument development tools and activities
for measure validation using Rasch models: Part I­Instrument Development Tools. Journal of Applied Measurement, 8, 97-123.

Wolfe, E.W., & Smith, Jr. E.V. (2007). Instrument development tools and activities
for measure validation using Rasch models: Part II­Validation Activities. Journal of Applied Measurement, 8, 204-233.
Regards,
Juanito

      Catch Emoticarolers in the act in this Christmas! Spread holiday cheers to your friends and loved ones via Yahoo! Messenger today! Get started at http://emoticarolers.com/