[Rasch] RUMM 2010 output

SR Millis srmillis at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 05:37:00 EST 2008

I'm reviewing a paper in which the authors used the
RUMM software to analyze dichotomous items. I'm
familiar with the fit and information statistics
provided by Winsteps but not RUMM.

The authors report "location" statistics, SEs,
residuals, chi-square, and p values for each item as
well as an overall chi-square for the full scale.
What guidelines would you recommend in terms of
identifying poor-fitting items, etc.?

Thanks,
Scott Millis

Scott R Millis, PhD, MEd, ABPP (CN,CL,RP), CStat
Professor & Director of Research
Dept of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Wayne State University School of Medicine
261 Mack Blvd
Detroit, MI 48201
Email:  smillis at med.wayne.edu
Tel: 313-993-8085