[Rasch] IOMW 2008 Submission Deadline

rsmith.arm at att.net rsmith.arm at att.net
Sat Jan 5 08:12:00 EST 2008

IOMW 2008

Just a reminder that the deadline for submitting individual papers and symposia to the IOMW 2008 meeting is just around the corner.  January 18 is only two weeks away.  We are hoping that everyone does not wait until the last minute to submit a paper or symposium.  If there are any questions about the submission process, please contact me at the e-mail address below or you can contact us at IOMW2008 at att.net.

 IOMW 2008 will be held just prior to AERA on March 22 and 23, 2008 at NYU in New York City.  Information on IOMW can be found on the JAM Press web site (www.jampress.org) or at the Data Recognition Corporation web site (www.datarecognitioncorp.com).  IOMW 2008 is cosponsored by Data Recognition Corporation, the Steinhardt School at NYU, and JAM Press.

Hope to see you all there!  And please send in a paper or symposium proposal.

--
Richard M. Smith, Editor
Journal of Applied Measurement

P.O. Box 1283