[Rasch] Rasch and Missing data

Agustin Tristan ici_kalt at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 6 02:33:48 EST 2008

Hello Trevor,
Following the examples by Thomas, with two persons, Peter and Joe, having 3 correct in a 30 items test, with no missing data. Peter answers correctly the 3 more easy items, while Joe has correct the 3 more difficult. They have 27 wrong answers, no missing.
Probably Peter meets the Rasch requirements for fit but Joe certainly doesn't. In any case we have to provide the measure to both students. How can we explain Joe that we cannot provide any measure or score because his answers don´t meet the Rasch requirement for fit? Give me an idea please.
Regards
Agustin

FAMILIA DE PROGRAMAS KALT.
Ave. Cordillera Occidental  No. 635
Colonia  Lomas 4ª San Luis Potosí, San Luis Potosí.
C.P.  78216   MEXICO
 (52) (444) 8 25 50 76
 (52) (444) 8 25 50 77
 (52) (444) 8 25 50 78