[Rasch] Rasch analysis of interval data

Michael Lamport Commons commons at tiac.net
Thu Jul 24 03:42:00 EST 2008

There is a stage transition model.  But orders are discrete and
ordinal.  Rasch stage scores are continuous.  We see that people and
other organisms might mix responding at two different adjacent stages.
This yields intermediate scores.  There are also other variables in
items that determine stage of performance.  That again would lead to
intermediate performances.  I really do not see the problem.

Michael Lamport Commons