[Rasch] Facet vs. other statistical method

Parisa Daftari Fard pdaftaryfard at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 12:28:31 EST 2008

Dear Rasch list members,

  Greetings,

  I wonder if Facet as a statistical method can replace other statistical method which seek relation, interaction in data. For example

  "DeKeyser (2000) in a study found that there is an interaction between age, aptitude, and proficiency saying that age was a significant predictor of proficiency for lower yonger learners."

  Or the probable interaction between learning style, age, and levels of proficiency?

  I appreciate your response beforehand.

  Regards,
  Parisa