[Rasch] Dimensionality and Correlation

Andrew Kyngdon akyngdon at lexile.com
Fri Nov 14 17:01:04 EST 2008

"...though,  that in relevant cases, the measurement itself must be conjoint;
whereas the description in terms of correlations presupposes the
properties can be measured separately then correlated."

Could not agree with you there more mate!

Dr Andrew Kyngdon
Director of Pacific Rim Operations
MetaMetrics, Inc.
P.O. Box 754 North Sydney NSW 2059 Australia
Phone: 0401768090 (Int. +61401768090)
Email: akyngdon at lexile.com
Web: www.lexile.com <http://www.lexile.com/>
Lexile Teacher's Lounge: http://lexile-teachers.blogspot.com/