[Rasch] Rasch Paradigm for developing Better Measure

Juanito Talili talilij at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 12:20:48 EST 2008

Hi all,
There is an article dealing with a paradigm for developing measures:

A Paradigm for Developing Better Measures for Marketing Constructs
Gilbert A. Churchill, Jr., Journal of Marketing Research, Vol 16, No. 1. (Feb., 1979), pp. 64-73)

I will send you offlist if you are interested.  As it appears, it used a classical methodology..  I am looking for a Rasch Paradigm as counterpart for such classical approach.  I appreciate if someone would send pdf copies offlist.

Thanks.
Juanito

      New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
Hurry before someone else does!