[Rasch] RSM/PCM Paper

SR Millis srmillis at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 25 10:10:16 EST 2009

Anthony,

We used the Rasch partial credit model to analysis the NIHSS:

Measurement properties of the National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale for people with right- and left-hemisphere lesions: further analysis of the clomethiazole for acute stroke study-ischemic (class-I) trial.

Millis SR, Straube D, Iramaneerat C, Smith EV Jr, Lyden P.

Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2007 Mar;88(3):302-8.

Let me know if you'd like a copy of it.

Best,
Scott Millis