[Rasch] Accessibility of MBC web site

Thomas Salzberger thomas.salzberger at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 09:29:32 EST 2009

Dear rasch at acer subscribers,

the short URL of the MBC website
(www.matildabayclub.net) is currently unavailable.
The provider has been informed about this failure
and I hope the people will respond quickly and fix the problem soon

However, the content is available, if you go directly to
http://www2.wu-wien.ac.at/marketing/mbc
I recommend you bookmark this link as a backup for future reference.

Speaking of the content. The page will be updated
and include information on major events in 2009 and 2010. Please have a look.
I expect the updates to be uploaded and online by
about 1600 GMT on February 12 (11 am US East
coast, 4 pm UK, 5 pm most parts of continental
Europe, 12 am HK-SAR, 1 am [+1] WA, 3 am [+1] NSW).

Kind regards,
Thomas
Dr. Thomas Salzberger
Österreichische Gesellschaft für Absatzwirtschaft
c/o Department of Marketing, Institute for Marketing Management
University of Economics and Business Administration (WU-Wien)
Augasse 2-6 / A-1090 Wien / Austria, Europe
Email: Thomas.Salzberger at gami.com
WWW Personal: http://www2.wu-wien.ac.at/marketing/user/salzberger/
WWW Institute: http://www2.wu-wien.ac.at/marketing/
WWW The Matilda Bay Club: http://www.matildabayclub.net