[Rasch] Journal of applied measurement

Matt Schulz mschulz at pacificmetrics.com
Fri Jan 30 02:53:49 EST 2009

You make excellent points, Greg.  When I worked at ACT I asked the library
there to subscribe to certain journals such as JAM and to purchase books
published by JAM and MESA press.  They complied with all my requests.  I
suppose the libraries of most colleges, universities, and testing companies
will do the same for their employees.  That's one way to help the journal
and yourself at the same time.  Also, I would like to suggest that JAM make
the full contents of its articles available on its website for a fee.

  _____