[Rasch] Model Standard Errors

David Andrich david.andrich at uwa.edu.au
Thu Mar 12 18:49:41 EST 2009

Colleagues. Just to let you know that the online course that is running from
July to November this year and which I  mentioned a few weeks ago,  has the
following website.
http://www.education.uwa.edu.au/ppl/courses

Thanks
David

David Andrich, BSc., MEd. (UWA), PhD (Chic), FASSA
Chapple Chair, Graduate School of Education
The University of Western Australia
35 Stirling Highway
Crawley  6009
Western AUSTRALIA