[Rasch] Permissible Transformations

Stephen Humphry stephen.humphry at uwa.edu.au
Thu Mar 19 16:34:08 EST 2009

I forgot to include the couple of references that summarise and use the
metrological conventions of 'quantity calculus'. Here they are ...

Allisy, A. (1980). Physical Quantities. In A.F. Milone & P. Giacomo (Eds.),
Proceedings of the International School of Physics 'Enrico Fermi' Course
LXVIII, Metrology and Fundamental Constants (pp. 14-17).  Amsterdam:
North-Holland.

Emerson, W.H. (2008). On Quantity Calculus and Units of Measurement.
Metrologia, 45, 134-138.

  _____