[Rasch] Re: Rasch-Poisson

Anthony James luckyantonio2003 at yahoo.com
Sat May 23 02:58:16 EST 2009

Thanks for your reply Mike,
What's the equation that I wrote in my previous email then?
Is there any way to get ratio scale measures with winsteps (or  by hand) according to that equation?
How can one convert an interval scale logit measure of say, 1.5 to a ratio measure according to the equation in my email? Will  it be again in logits?
Is Poisson a mathematician?
Cheers
Anthony