[Rasch] IRT Session at OPEG Fall Workshop, November 20, Columbus, Ohio

Charles Partridge cpartridge at chipeval.org
Sat Oct 24 19:38:14 EST 2009

OPEG Evaluators' Toolkit 2009 (Friday, November 20th at the Quest
Business Center <http://www.quest-centers.com/area_info/maps.cfm> in
Columbus)

It's time again for the OPEG annual fall workshop! The 2009 Fall
Workshop Registration and Program
<http://www.opeg.org/pdf/2009-OPEG-Fall-Program.pdf> are now available.
The theme this year is Evaluators' Toolkit. The workshop is designed to
offer evaluators, and others interested in evaluation, a chance to learn
and develop skills valuable for conducting evaluations. It also provides
a valuable opportunity for professionals to network with others across
fields and disciplines. The workshop sessions will be facilitated by
Ohio-based presenters and cover a broad range of topics, including:

    * Basic Statistics
    * Mucking with Educational Data
    * Prioritizing Needs
    * Case Studies in Evaluation
    * Basic Evaluation Planning
    * Evaluators and Planned Change
    * Putting Your Data in Its Place: Linking Information to Geography
    * Item Response Theory
    * Freeware for Evaluation

Online registration is available! <http://www.opeg.org/registration.php>
Register by November 11th to take advantage of our early bird rate.
Students are welcome and encouraged to take advantage of this
educational opportunity with our student discounts (the conference is
only $40 with $20 Annual Membership for students). We have also
maintained our low conference rate of $75 with $30 Annual Membership for
professionals. The rate for non-members is $105. Lunch is included in
the cost of the conference. Please join us an engaging day of
professional development and networking!

*If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the following
people:*

*Payment and Registration* - Contact the OPEG Treasurer - Karen Shaner
<mailto:kshaner at ccwhc.org> (330-264-9029)

*Fall Workshop *- Contact the OPEG Vice President - Shon Bunkley
<mailto:SBunkley at communityresearchpartners.org> (614-688-3478)

We  look forward to seeing you at the Fall Workshop!

With regards,

The OPEG Board www.opeg.org <http://www.opeg.org>