[Rasch] Item arrangement and measure invariance

Agustin Tristan ici_kalt at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 12 12:02:48 EST 2009

Hello Mike, teaching to the test is out of question at this moment, as nobody knows the items and their distribution.
Regards
Agustin

FAMILIA DE PROGRAMAS KALT.
Ave. Cordillera Occidental  No. 635
Colonia  Lomas 4ª San Luis Potosí, San Luis Potosí.
C.P.  78216   MEXICO
 (52) (444) 8 25 50 76
 (52) (444) 8 25 50 77
 (52) (444) 8 25 50 78