[Rasch] I need reference from Yi Du about item order vs. difficulty

Agustin Tristan ici_kalt at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 14 04:10:20 EST 2009

Hello!
This message appeared in this listserve some years ago:

"Yi Du, when she was with the Minneapolis school system, did some
interesting work on the order of the item in the test and its
difficulty."

If somebody has this reference or know Yi Du please send back information to me.
regards
Agustin

INSTITUTO DE EVALUACION E INGENIERIA AVANZADA
Ave. Cordillera Occidental  No. 635
Colonia  Lomas 4ª San Luis Potosí, San Luis Potosí.
C.P.  78216   MEXICO
 (52) (444) 8 25 50 76
 (52) (444) 8 25 50 77
 (52) (444) 8 25 50 78