[Rasch] About invariance of measure: Is it possible to locate an author?

Agustin Tristan ici_kalt at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 18 13:18:15 EST 2009

I´ve read the paper: "Stability of IRT b-values over time and position", by Robert C. Sykes,  that is available through ERIC: ED327546, it is very interesting.
Does somebody know where to find the author? I would like to contact him to know about further results to the invariance of measure.
If somebody has further documentation about invariance of item calibration over time and position, please let me know.
Regards
Agustin Tristan

FAMILIA DE PROGRAMAS KALT.
Ave. Cordillera Occidental  No. 635
Colonia  Lomas 4ª San Luis Potosí, San Luis Potosí.
C.P.  78216   MEXICO
 (52) (444) 8 25 50 76
 (52) (444) 8 25 50 77
 (52) (444) 8 25 50 78