[Rasch] DIF studies for polytomous items

David Andrich david.andrich at uwa.edu.au
Fri Apr 9 11:20:51 EST 2010

Among other papers for practical examples you might look at

Hagquist, C. Andrich, D. (2004) Is the Sense of Coherence Instrument applicable on adolescents? a latent trait analysis using Rasch-modeling. Personality and Individual Differences. 36, 955-968.

Hagquist, C. and Andrich, D. (2004) Measuring subjective health among adolescents in Sweden: A Rasch-analysis of the HBSC.  Social Indicators Research, 68, 201 - 220.

David Andrich  BSc, MEd (UWA), PhD (Chic) FASSA
Chapple Professor
david.andrich at uwa.edu.au<mailto:david.andrich at uwa.edu.au>

Graduate School of Education
The University of Western Australia